Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Teutonic Knights - Allies

We'll its been awhile, but I have actually been painting (at my normal snail's pace). I recently finished a unit of christianized Baltic Tribesmen for use as allies for my Teutonic Knights, and started on my Frankish army's command stand...Clovis and retinue (WIP pics soon).


The Baltic tribesmen are Crusader Vikings and Saxon figures, a few with some greenstuff fur additions and a beard or two for a more cold weather appearance.








I don't think the snow came out quite as nice as my mounted knights unit, this one has more of a fresh snow look. I'm still learning. :D

6 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Just like your knights,fantastic work!

saxon dog said...

Great looking unit and the snow is very well done!

Jehan said...

A really nice unit!! Congratulations!!

EinarOlafson said...

The snow is great too!!

Andrés.

BaronVonJ said...

Good show, er snow,I say!

Unknown said...

Love it. The baltic crusades really interest me. Looks like you use some of the foundry paint.

-Roger Nilson