Saturday, July 18, 2009

Project Status July 2009

The status of my current projects.


Hmmm...that's a lot of projects. Time to get busy and knock some of these out! Some of the guys on the Dallas Historical Miniatures Yahoo group are talking about getting into Full Thrust, and I'm doing my best to resist. My kids are Star Wars fans, especially with the new Clone Wars serial on Cartoon Network, so the figures and ships are a nice way to get them somewhat involved in Dad's hobby and spend a bit of time playing instead of watching TV or playing on the Wii.

I'm currently painting some Teutonic tribal allies using Crusader's Viking and Saxon figures. Only four more to go and the unit is done. Pics in probably two weeks. Unfortunately, after that the Teutonics will probably be put on the inactive list...since not many locally seem to like to game the medieval period. I need to paint what I'm most likely to game with and Ancients to Dark Ages seem to be more popular.

No comments: